You belong among the wildflowers
You belong in a boat out at sea
You belong with your love on your arm
You belong somewhere you feel free.

-Tom Petty


Friday, September 26, 2008

Feminine Friday-FLY


Today for "Feminine Friday" I would like to share a video which I put together some time ago. In honor of my 7th anniversary, which we celebrated on the 22nd, I share this wedding montage. The song playing is called "Fly" by Sara Groves. It is my favorite love song and makes me feel very feminine. Her voice in this song is tender and lovely. She sings of desires I myself have...feminine desires:) For those who do not know, my husband does not have arms; he had an accident when he was a teenager and was forced to have them amputated. Just so that you all don't wonder:) But I love this song and we had a beautiful wedding. We released white doves...when we were courting, my hubby gave me a "nickname" of sorts: Sweetdove. One of my greatest "desires" is to fly:)

Enjoy the montage!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Esther this is just so beautiful! I hadn't seen this yet! I got goosebumps watching it... you and your honey are so precious... the beauty of new love... it's so awe inspiring! Love you.. Amy

Jennifer said...

Hi Ester, my name is Jennifer. I am new to blogging. Thank you for sharing the video. It was so beautiful, I can't stop crying!! Have a great day! I am going to go and check out the rest of your blog!

Mimi said...

How pretty. I love the doves!

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

Esther,

I couldn't help tearing up at your wedding videos. It's absolutely beautiful. That song is heavenly and you are so talented in how you put everything together! It was so sweet seeing your father walking you down the aisle (that little girl in the background looked so excited, like she was trying to get a better view!) and I loved the doves part!

How gorgeous!

You have a blessed weekend, lady!